Saturday 2 March 2013

On The Button, Voted Best Bellydance Blog!

I'm absolutely thrilled that On The Button has been voted Best Bellydance Blog in an international competition organised by Daily Bellydance Quickies!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me, I'm really grateful and incredibly happy that so many people enjoy reading the blog. It was a very tight contest with only two votes between the top two - myself and Princess Farhana's Missives From the Royal Palace, which is very amusing because Princess Farhana is actually staying with me right now - it's been bellydance swords at dawn I tell you!

And do check out the Daily Bellydance Quickies! Mahin Sciacca sends out a daily email to your inbox. It might be a bellydance tip or a short combination or a zill pattern. Or it might be a video of a great dancer or a recommendation for a book. Whatever it is, it's always interesting.

And on a totally unrelated note, this blogger programme has just randomly sent an old post from this blog to my inbox, and presumably to everyone who is subscribed. It did the same thing last month and I have no idea why!! So apologies if you had an email with a post about me restarting the blog - it's actually from May last year and I can't for the life of me work out why it got sent out!

2 comments:

I really welcome comments and love to read them but I would ask you to please be kind! I really don't mind criticism but please make it constructive. And if your comment is rude or just downright unpleasant, I will delete it.